- Students taking admission in DSHM, Kalyani will be under its able supervision.
Students will not be allowed to enter the class without proper uniform both in theory and practical classes.
- No absenteeism will be allowed without guardian’s consent. No regional communication will be allowed apart from English inside the campus.
- No student will be permitted to go outside the campus during the college timings. If found then the students will be dealt strictly.
- Class timing is from 11:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs.
- If anybody is found to be late in attending the class on specific time unnecessarily, he/she will not be allowed to attend the class.
Wearing of ornaments like bangles, earrings, finger rings, cufflinks, wrislet etc. are strictly prohibited in the institute.
- No excuse of absenteeism will be entertained during casual training, class test, final examination etc.
- During Industrial Training and placement choice of students as far as area is concerned will not be entertained. Consumption of alcohol, drugs, smoking and other addictive materials are prohibited inside the hostel and college premises. If anybody is found consuming one of these will be restricted from the college on spot.
- The management of DSHM will be responsible for arranging one time industrial training and one final suitable placement for each student of DSHM. In any circumstances if the student is terminated from the organization or leaves the job intentionally during training and final placement the management of DSHM will not arrange any further training or placement schedule for these particular students.
- No ragging inside the college and hostel is allowed. Demurrage charges will be levied on damage and lost objects of the college from the students.
- No mobile phones will be allowed during the college hours.
- Misbehaving with others will be severely punished.